I've been a little on edge lately and gosh, it's been quite a rollercoaster. Every day is filled with extreme emotions, peaking with really buoyant good times and then sinking really deep into depths of depression. I need to find balance again or I'm going nuts!
I don't like to categorise myself but I guess I'm a typical Libran. Without something (or someone) to keep me focussed and glued, I get twisted all over trying to find balance and to justify things. The new house for example is driving me nuts! Until the time when the house is legally mine (legal process still in motion), only then will I have peace of mind although there really isn't any reason for the process to be hijacked as everything so far has checked out.
I guess I just like things to be in its place and everything to function as it's supposed to. And I think it's worse still because it's a Wednesday. Unlike the other weekdays where I stay back late in the office, on Wednesdays I have to leave on time and hit the rush hour commute to be back in time for my Creative Writing classes. I have never yet been late and it's unlikely I'll ever be but just thinking of all the possible way things can go wrong (LRT breakdown, accidents, downpour, etc) drives me all the way up the stress ladder. And it's so strange considering the only adverse affect will be a bunch of kids having to wait a few more minutes for class.
I need to learn how to relax...
No comments:
Post a Comment