Thursday, February 08, 2007

Home Improvement

I was naive... I never imagined moving house to require so much work! It has been an exhausting experience so far and I've only just begun!

Minor renovations started yesterday and I do mean minor. Am just clearing up the back garden and modifying my bathroom and those two alone requires 2.5 truckloads of stuff! I never imagined you need so much sand, rocks, and bricks just to make a 24x5 feet wall.

And then I was sink hunting yesterday. Gosh, sinks are expensive! And the taps to boot. What I planned to have in my bathroom is a sink like this:



I originally wanted a square one but round ones are cheaper so had to go with round.

With so much more to do, I am getting overwhelmed. Although I'll be off for CNY the entire week, I think I'll have to cut my Melaka trip short this time to come back and settle the house. I've yet to buy the 12 tins of paint I need and the 15 lights for the entire house. Perhaps I shouldn't be so picky...

Gah...

No comments: