It's a Saturday afternoon and a public holiday and here I am chilling very literally in the office. I really should know better than to wear a t-shirt in the tallest fridge in the world.
A pet project of mine has kicked off and I will likely find myself in the office over the next few weekends. I really don't mind it since I get to replace it with days off on weekdays. Commuting on weekends is a breeze and the office is so empty, it hardly feels like work in the first place!
Anyways, some of you may know what I'm up to. Basically, am inviting people over to the centre for a free visit before I interview them. It's always good to have new insights though repeating the interview the 100th or so time can be a tad tedious.
I also have a few other projects which have been given approval to kick off! I hope I'm not being too optimistic but as a colleague pointed out, now the company have no choice but to confirm me as the projects are entirely on my shoulders. :) I didn't thought of that but I guess the timing does work out!
So I'll find myself the next few months pretty occupied and busy, especially with the impending move of home. It will be another exciting year I foresee and I do not need Tarot cards for this prediction!
No comments:
Post a Comment