I am bored. Yes... bored.
I've been working at my current place for just over 2 years now and boredom has started to set in. It's quite interesting that I also lasted just 2 years at my previous company. Maybe 2 years is the max that my interest span can last. Hmm...
To be honest though, the job isn't too bad. There are highlights and there are perks. It's just, well, unchallenging, or rather challenging in mundane ways. It's hard to get excited about preparing documents for a regulatory inspection or checking on classes to make sure attendance is a'ok. I'm also bored (or rather fed-up) organising showcases and graduation events that ends up pretty much the same every time.
I need a change. A little disappointed that a scholarship I applied for didn't went through but there's a few more still being processed. Hopefully one works out. I also applied for a job with Google (although that's really a stretch). Then again, can't say I didn't try! :)
I blame Mondays for this.
No comments:
Post a Comment