Monday, February 27, 2006

Moving on

Colby has died, in my hands actually. It was quick and sudden and ends the bunny legacy in my backyard. Won't be finding new company anytime soon as I'm not quite sure available I will be throughout the year but I definitely will miss my rabbit company... Wallaby Wallace the Fourth, King Wombat, Biscuit, Dominose, Mocha, Caramel, Colby and the babies...

.................................................................................................................................

I attended my first ever formal Western dinner in Shangri La over the weekend. It was the Queen's University's alumni and college sponsored a table. It was a somewhat interesting though uncomfortable event (for me anyways). Eating with such formal etiquette can be unnerving for someone who likes finger foods. Luckily, I learned that one should use cutlery from the outside coming in from Princess Diaries (yes, I watched it). There was a slight argument among older colleagues regarding which water glass is yours to use. Googled and it's the right one, which makes perfect sense.

New experiences are always invigorating.

No comments: