Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day 2: Pokemania!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's Day 2 of 12 of the CreativeKids Games Month and attendance is still high and will likely get higher! I've just about maximised all the chairs I have in the house so looks like some will just have to contend with the floor.

Pokemon Challenge saw a little more guys than gals turning up but that's quite expected. Not as noisy as Day 1 considering the card game required a little more thinking and less shouting! Very fun nevertheless and my once unbeatable deck has been beaten by one guy's tournament quality deck. Apparently, his deck managed a top 10 placing in the country's Pokemon league.

Games Month has been great though in the sense that I've managed to increase recruitment by an estimated 5 kids! 2006 has yet to kick off but classes, including the new ones are already almost full! From 2 kids in May 2004, it's now over 30 in November 2005!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: