Resident Evil Rocks!
After a long hiatus from the cineplexes, decided to give GSC some of my business and watched two movies over the weekend. The first was the sappy but feel good Princess Diaries: Royal Engagement. Pretty funny stuff though very light hearted :) Great movie for little girls and princesses wannabe's. Haha...
The one that got me piqued was Resident Evil: Apocalypse! Just watch the trailer, how cool is that? Never a fan of gratuitious violence and gore galore, I am however inclined towards movies/tv shows with macho heroine chicks (eg Charmed, Xena, Lara Croft) and Alice in RE:A is so cool! Forgiving the crappy dialogue and really funny looking zombies (I swear those extras look like they are about to burst into laughter at their silliness in some scenes), the movie overall is fun. Nice pacing, not too overdrawn, and ending hints at a sequel. Fun :)
Now I'm looking forward to Shark's Tale and Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment