Friday, October 01, 2004

Yawns...

Am so sleepy. Slept late last night because I forgot about an assignment that was due today! Haha... talk about pot calling kettle black. And here I go in class telling students to always do work on time and commit. Then again, students study fulltime... and they don't have work and a house full of kids to reckon with :) Anyways, 4 weeks left in my first semester so crunch time is coming!

..........

Petrol prices went up. I wonder how many people went to queue at petrol stations last night to fill up. 5 cents is almost negligible and considering how countries like the US have their petrol prices almost double, we're pretty lucky to have the government buffering the prices for us. Though as usual, I'm sure there'll be the tirade against 'exorbitant' price increase and blah blah blah. Ah well...

..........

LAN is coming in 2 weeks. Hoorah... bluergh.... Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: