TGIF? No... it's TGI-HOLIDAY!!!
As the title indicates, am ecstatic because I have a long weekend coming up. Took leave so can rest, hangout, and spend time with family members who are coming up for a visit. Also need some time to finish another Master's assignment but not going to dwell on that for now.
Family from the States might come down but with standby tickets no one really knows whether they will make it or not. Keeping fingers crossed though and hope they do. Will be nice to meet them again :)
Was late for work yesterday because a stupid squirrel ran into the house and didn't know how to get out. Jumped on furniture, pulled on curtains and ended up in the downstairs room. I was kinda afraid to enter (afraid it will jump on me and gouge my eyes out or something) so I did the next best thing. I send Biscuit in. Hehe... I kinda see Biscuit like a dog. He's just too burly and aggressive to be a bunny. Anyways, he didn't do much but hopped a bit and went back to the garden. Took me awhile but with a broom and a pillow (for a shield), managed to chase the poor rodent out of the house and then rushed off to work (on foot).
Anyways, am on half day leave today, leave tomorrow and another half day on Monday! WOOHOO! Holiday, holiday, holiday...
No comments:
Post a Comment