Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Incoherent babbling

This week hasn't been too great class wise. Have been resorting to more incoherent babbling than usual! Wonder why though since I'm feeling pretty good with August on it's way. Maybe it's all the late night studying. Derailing my trains of thought. Hmm...

Doing the Masters online is a pretty novel affair. Taking 2 classes, one with 77 students and the other with 46, and they come from everywhere though the majority is Australia. It's actually quite fun (if you disregard the assignments). :)

Streamyx has been up and running for the second week now and already I can't imagine life without it. Streamyx (and Astro) are my two best friends. Life is just so much more fun with them around :)

With the help of students (or rather part-time workers since I paid them), I have distributed 2000 flyers around the neighbourhood. Am hoping this will help jumpstart some numbers for CreativeKids. Really too bad that no other classes are running except for mine. Might have to resort to hiring outside teachers if I want to get the place up and running.

It's Tuesday with 3 days to the weekend. Giving a talk at One Academy on Saturday. Yay! Talks there are fun to do. Lots of eye candy :) (slaps self for shallow, but true, remark).

No comments: