HAPPY BIRTHDAY HL!
First up, a big birthday greeting to HL who celebrated his 25th birthday last Saturday :) And with that done, well, where's the cake?
..........
Had a good weekend back home, doing usual home stuff like eating and tv. Did somewhat of a bigger than usual pigging out session simply because from today onwards, I'll be majorly swamped. Outside of work, my Master program has started so homework and studying will have to take some priority. Am also giving a two-day talk at The One come the end of the month so there's also that to prepare for. Plus two new CreativeKids classes kicking off in August so that's another to do on my list. Not forgetting the current Creative Writing classes. I hope I'm not being too ambitious but if I get grumpy and more reserved than usual, you'll know why!
Have to postpone board meeting to maybe August or later, simply because of the above. Will have to settle the talk and the new classes first before I have a better measure of my time. But will be good to catch up with Jacq and Aimo. Let me know when you guys are free :)
.........
Had an orientation program for new students today. One of my Multimedia students didn't know how to spell 'multimedia'. How promising...
No comments:
Post a Comment