Watch the upswing!
Am in a better mood of late. Guess I have resolved some things in my life and there are some new events and people that's putting things in perspective. Good to be moving on.
So thrilled with the prospect of The Prisoner of Azkaban! Got my tickets already for Saturday night. Just can't wait :) Also looking forward to a family outing to Sunway Lagoon this Sunday. Gonna be fun fun fun! Although am breaking my bank just a wee bit, especially since I'm also planning a Genting escapade in July. Must always never forget to pamper oneself... wonder why my colleagues think I'm thrifty though. For someone with zero savings, thriftiness isn't in my vocabulary (well, it is, but you know what I mean).
Celebraring student number 12! Although not all have confirmed since some are still using their free trial classes, I'm just happy to have the warm response. Classes are quite fun and kids getting boisterous, probably because a guy with rabbits in his backyard can't be all that evil now, can he? :) Hope to be able to convert them all to paying students soon but in the meantime, finally reaping some profits from the ones who have finished the free May classes! Made just enough to pay off my Astro subscription and installation. Yay!
Hope all of you guys are well. Chun and Saw seems to be having a ball! Let's all meet for another 'board' meeting when everyone's back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment