Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Getting seasick in choppy waters

It seems like change is the theme for this year! Getting a little nauseated with all the tumult but moving ever onwards.

First up, plan to do my Masters. Don't want to put it off anymore. Since I'm quite comfortable being in education, a Masters will definitely be useful. Planning to do a Masters in Online Education. Seems to be more relevant (and a little more fun) than an MBA.

Also evicted my ground floor tenant. A little scary in the sense that budget will be tighter but I don't plan to give up CreativeKids anytime soon. Instead hoping to double student numbers by year end. And AIMO! Where forth art thou? Back in USJ yet?

Anyways, tenant made a pretty emotional plea for continuing his tenancy. Apparently his wife is 7 months into term. Now, if I had known that, I wouldn't have wanted him renting in the first place. No place for a baby in my home. So notice has been given. Have to put my needs before sympathy. Plus I've had enough of pilfered food.

And oh, thanks Meng for the chang! Nyam... love them except for the Chinese one. Didn't quite fancy that but Rick liked it. Thanks!

Board games coming by end of month. Will let you guys know when the next board meeting is :)

No comments: