Monday Morning Blues
Took me 2 hours to get to work today... yawns. Though, that's about the time it takes to drive from Malacca anyways... hehe...
Weekend was quite alright... or in the words of Randy... aight. Mother's Day was fun, brought my mom clothes shopping and got her a dress. This is my 3rd dress that I got her, and the first one where she tried it first. I usually bring a girl friend to do the fitting for me! Hehe... my mom is notoriously unable to buy nice things for herself so I have to do it for her.
Other than that, satisfied my tv longing by watching repeats of Charmed, Monk, C.S.I., Buffy, Malcolm in the Middle, The Simpsons, and most importantly, Enterprise! Dan the incredibly huge trekkie fan has to catch Enterprise whenever possible. Having a late night Sunday timeslot makes it incredibly difficult though. Aimo, where are you?
Am also looking forward to the Survivor Finale this week :) I am liking this month more and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment