Thursday, May 06, 2004

Bunnies in the Rain

It was raining last evening and I went out to check on the bunnies. Got a slight scare when I couldn't see them anywhere, not even in the cage (which is the dryest place around). Took out the flashlight and umbrella and found them huddling deep within a serai bush. Don't know whether to laugh at their lack of common sense or aww at the extreme cuteness of the scene. Anyways, took them to the cage and at least now they know how to get in the cage when it rains.

Except for Biscuit that is, who seems to enjoy sitting in the open under light drizzly showers. I really must have rabbits with some 'wild'ness in them. Don't see Wallaby (sob sob) or Wombat ever surviving being wet all the time. Then again, there are rabbits who can swim and there are those that live in swampy areas. Maybe Biscuit is one of those. Hmm...

----------

CreativeKids seems to slowly be picking up. I have 7 students already (excluding my 2 cousins) for Creative Writing. Hope to keep them through free May month and start earning some moolah! Also hope to maybe convert some to the Art classes. Looks like Dan has to do more flyer distribution. Anyone free to help? :)

No comments: