Oh nooo.... back to work! wwwwaaaaahhh..... (kinda feels like Monday tho, minus the traffic)
Raya break was pretty decent. Went visiting a colleague and had good Malay food. Wished I had more open houses to visit tho. I need ketupat and rendang!
Also got myself Magic the Gathering: Battlegrounds for PC! WOOHOO! YAY! Took me quite a while to search for it and so darn thrilled to find it. SADLY, my stupid PC cannot play it. Darn 3D requirements. So went to shop to realise that notebooks can barely be upgraded. GAH! You know, it just never occured to me that notebooks come as is with little upgradability. I just assume with all the advances in technology, how hard can it be to upgrade a notebook? GAH!!! Sigh...
Anyways, so I sneaked into the office the 2nd day of Raya to play the game on my office machine. After clearing my mails and finishing the long installation, I was all ready to start when who walks into the empty office on a holiday but MY BOSS!!! ARGH!!! Ended up working for a couple of hours involuntarily and quickly left. SOB SOB... I want to play my game!!! :(
And oh, I ate a whole Chocolate Top Sundae Cone from McD. Whole meaning the with paper thingy that they put the cone in. Didn't realise it was there. Figured it out when I found myself chewing awfully long. I hope it's non-toxic. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment