Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Wednesday morning with 3 days to go before the weekend. (grits teeth and tries to be as patient as possible).

Was a little down in the dumps yesterday. Had sniffles the whole day through with a head that felt laden with rocks. Thank goodness that cleared up. Mighty uneasy to be sneezing considering the current context. Excellent article yesterday though in The Star about SARS paranoia. Summary, know your facts. (and please, don't forward that silly sms about outbreaks...)

I made chicken porridge for dinner last night. I never realised a handful of rice can expand into bowls and bowls of porridge. Wows. Which explains why I'm also having porridge for breakfast and lunch and possible even dinner today. You learn something new everyday.

Boss will be back today. It's back to keeping the nose on the grind. Oh Friday, oh Friday, where for art thou?

No comments: