Tuesday, April 15, 2003

I woke up this morning, went downstairs, and I swear, if I wasn't a guy, I screamed my lungs out. Right in the middle of the kitchen floor was a huge slug (think snail without shell). I didn't freaked because it was a slug (as gross as they are, a slug is pretty much harmless). I freaked because I thought it was a leech, it sure as hell looked like one. You can probably guess that I am leech-phobic and I am to the extent that I avoid swamps, rivers, damp forest floors and all other leech infested areas. I'll simply die if I get a leech on me. So when I saw what I thought I saw, I really just stood there checking the floor, my self and debating whether to scream for help or blowtorch it to hell and back. Thankfully Saw came down and immediately declared it a slug... to my relief. Every house should have a former boy Scout.

Anyway, at time of writing, I've just got back from KLCC where I had a meeting which was conveniently postponed after I had waited 1.5 hours not including the dreadful commute. I also just realised that Jalan Yap Kwan Seng is really just across KLCC, and the taxi driver must really think I'm downright lazy to get a cab to drive across the street. Ah well... at least I had 1/2 day out of the office and a decent lunch at KLCC. :)

It's a Tuesday with 3 days left to the weekend. The Friday countdown has started.

No comments: