skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 21, 2002
Something must be wrong... me? A jester?
What Was Your PastLife?
Ah.. tis better :D
What Spooky Being are You?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Blog Buddies
Booya
Ekidora
Jeremy
Kalamari
Kotakkosong
Zeke
Blog Archive
►
2009
(14)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(42)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2007
(65)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2006
(61)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2005
(67)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2004
(92)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2003
(187)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(20)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(19)
▼
2002
(68)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(21)
▼
October
(31)
Wohoo! Tis a Wednesday! Why am I happy? Because I'...
Called kid cousin last nite to tell him I'll be la...
frustration Was ready to leave yesterday at 5.20p...
Your Chance to Spend More Time in Public Toilets F...
Here we are again on a Monday morning. Darn... Ha...
Students to test ride condoms Thu Oct 24,11:26 AM ...
Woohoo! FRIDAY! Thank goodness... Woohoo!!! Am go...
Yum... am having a hearty nasi lemak for breakfast...
There's something about Wednesday that I kinda lik...
Hello Tuesday! Loads of work piled up this week in...
Something must be wrong... me? A jester? What W...
Argh... monday. Inevitable I guess but at least I ...
Check out my original blog! Link on the lower left...
Friday Friday! Hoorah for Friday! :) Had a good (...
Good news... instructor's son was NOT kidnapped. H...
Some startling news... Came to work at 7am today....
Saw Six Feet Under last night. Am still a little u...
This Just In: Skunks Stink Mon Oct 14, 9:18 AM ET ...
Am such a doofus... just realised that Bali is in ...
Monday all over again. Had a great weekend, which ...
FROM A WEBSITE WHAT? Dairy show judges may have ...
NEWS for the DAY Toilet Paper Novels Hit Stalls T...
Woohoo! It's a Friday so let's all do the weekend ...
Woohoo... 2 days to the weekend. Spent half the da...
It's a pleasant Wednesday morning and I've calmed ...
ARGH! I hate work... dem. Am just about to leave t...
Howdy... back in the office again. Was in Kuala Te...
I HAVE RABBITS! I HAVE RABBITS! Bought a pair of m...
Saw tuxedo.. am not a big fan of Jackie Chan and I...
Hi! ... am back online after a 3 day hiatus from w...
I finally caved in... Daniel now has a blog. :D I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment