Monday, February 23, 2009

Shopping Weekend

Life is full of first-time's and this weekend, for the first time, I bought myself a sofa! It's a cheap Ikea 2-seater and I'm kinda another step towards 'Wawasan Rumah Daniel'.

I had to use my aunt's Avanza to help cart it home. It was quite a chore, and an intellectual puzzle, to get it to fit! Assembling it fortunately wasn't as difficult.

It's been a long while since I bought anything 'luxurious' for myself so it's really nice :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

white karer ah? waaah dangerous wor! :D

Anonymous said...

Decorate it with orange coloured throw cushions and spongebob sitting at one corner :)

daniel said...

Hahaha... :) white is tough but only colour on sale... and orange throw cushions? Haha... got blue ones lar...

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to buy my own sofa.... 1st thing tho.. get my own place...