Monday, December 08, 2008

Nummular eczema...

... is what I have. Oh joy. At least I have a name to this insanely itching rash. Those of you may remember my itching periods in MMU... well, after that episode it never really went away though it was never that bad again... until now! GAH!

The thing about this disease is that it needs a trigger to flare... and stress ranks high among them. My first experience with this disease started when we moved to Cyberjaya, which was very very stressful for me. It also took months for the rash to clear. This recent one started over some major work stress. Hopefully it won't take months too.

I'm not really sure how I'm going to avoid stress but I sure know that all those misdiagnoses in the past has been more damaging than good. One step I've done is to minimise driving stress. Some of you may know how I stress over driving to new places for fear of getting lost. This should solve my woes though:

Been testing my new GPS and it's working beautifully :) Yay! (itch itch)

No comments: