The rest of April is going to be somewhat of a personal challenge for me, fiscally anyways. No thanks to income taxes being paid... of which this year I paid 40 times what I paid 3 years ago and definitely no thanks to my spendthrift habits, I started the month with just about enough cash in hand to survive till next pay day.
And that was before my kitchen sprung a leak and I had to call the plumber.
So, as usual, a blonde headed plumber came and got the job done at an astrocious price so now, I'm left with half of what I had in cash. It's a little reminiscent of my first couple of years working, and very reminiscent of student times. I literally have zero savings (though whole lotta credit cards) so it's going to be very interesting to see how the next 2 weeks shapes up :)
I really should save but then again, why bother leaving money behind when I die? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment