Friday, January 04, 2008

Welcome 2008

It's the new year... I spent new year's eve watching the X-Men marathon and fell asleep at 1:00am on January 1 2008. In other words, it was like any other new year before :)

Like many others, I do get quite reflective during this time. 2007 has been quite a dramatic year. It was an emotional roller coaster, I was challenged with a new career, I've never had such a tight schedule, and financially I made some very major commitments. 2007 has been one heck of a ride with decisions made in that time having long-term repercussions.

In 2008, I expect to have an even busier schedule with work eating up 14 hours daily (commute inclusive) for 6 days a week. Sundays, my one and only rest day will be taken up with chores and family duties and this will likely be my life for a good few years. So friends, let me apologise in advance for retreating even further into my anti-social shell!

2008 will be a challenge on all fronts. There are lots to gain and also much has been lost but life goes on irregardless. Have a good year everyone and all the best!

No comments: