Wednesday, September 12, 2007

12 months

One year! It's been a whole year of changes and eventful is has definitely been!

- 12 months ago I had my last CreativeKids class at my old place. We had an awesome farewell party. Gosh, I missed those kids and the classes.

- 12 months ago I left the college to join my new company. In that time, I've been fortunate in being able to travel to North America twice!

- 10 months ago I committed to my first house.

- 9 months ago Rick left for Australia. I've been living alone ever since.

- 9 months ago I also reinstated CreativeKids but only one class a week at a later hour. Am glad the loyalists stuck with it and came even though they were all bleary-eyed!

- 5 months ago I moved to my new place. Lots of legalese hurdles but am glad to be in my new home! Had 3 great housewarming sessions to celebrate!

- Last month I finally had my airconditioning installed. My home is now complete and comfortable!

- Next month I will realise one of my 'must-dos' in life which is to bring my whole family on holiday. Am thankful to be able to finally afford to do this.

Life has ups and downs but it's good to be thankful and remember the ups and find ways to work with the downs.

No comments: