Friday, June 08, 2007

Grr...

I love my life. It's not perfect but I really have little cause to complain. There are gripes however, and as petty as they may seem, it annoys me to heck! As work is a big part of my life, a lot of the things that rub me the wrong way are things that happen daily. So here's my top 10 list of things that makes Dan grumpy!

#10: The LRT stops at KLCC for a good amount of time as a lot of commuters stop here SO those at the back, you really don't need to push and shove your way out. Just move with the crowd otherwise I will step on your toes!

#9: Go take the free Sun paper but don't read it and walk. Having a barricade of slow-walking readers who can't move in a straight line tempts me to start pushing people. Don't tempt me.

#8: Mobile phones come in a silent mode. Use it. The only one who enjoys those annoying 3-minute long text alerts are you. Seriously.

#7: When parking cars, just go head in, especially when there are a line of cars behind you. I have better things to do then to spend 5 minutes watching you move in and out trying to straighten your car into the space backfirst.

#6: Gym equipments are not chairs. If you need to sit and rest, go home.

#5: Music in the office may soothe your soul but it aggravates mine. Use headphones.

#4: Don't smile at me and say hi when you are a backstabbing, incompetent ****. Colleagues with misplaced sense of purpose and authority should be torched, skewered and fed to ravenous birds.

#3: If you want something, just say so. I am not a mind reader.

#2: Where are all my pens!!!

#1: I don't care why the server is down. Get it up and working!

No comments: