Monday, May 28, 2007

What a weekend...

Life has been pretty hectic of late so it's been awhile since I've watched a decent movie at the cineplex. I managed to find some time last Saturday so I went to watch Spiderman 3 and POTC back to back.

I have to say it wasn't the best of decisions and because I couldn't really commit to the time, I went to watch alone. The movies were long and for such highly anticipated movies, they were kinda lacklustre. I was entertained but I wasn't blown away. And both movies had somewhat unsatisfactory endings. Gah...

Then on Sunday I had my 2nd housewarming. Thanks for those who came bearing food and gifts! It was good catching up though I must say I didn't quite appreciate the ghost story sharing session. Not a great note to end an evening with especially when you have my imagination and are living alone.

When I get my airconditioner installed, let's have more such evenings! :)

No comments: