Monday, April 23, 2007

New is good...

I've finally been to the Dewan Filharmonik Petronas! After years of wanting to, finally took the initiative (albeit motivated by free tickets) the Fri before last with Chun for an MPO performance (of which I dozed off a bit) and last Fri for a theatre performance. The theatre was a traditional Malay play done in Mek Mulung style. It was very very interesting and am glad I went. Am definitely looking forward to more!

I'm also finally moving into my new place. Will be off from Wed onwards to move. Started cleaning yesterday and begun assembling some DIY furniture I bought from Carrefour. I bought two units of a 3-door wardrobe for my humongous and mostly unused pile of clothes (which now literally is scattered in 2 rooms). It took me 3 hours just to completely assemble 1 of the wardrobes. Gosh... not looking forward to the next.

Lots of new projects at work too. With the college, just finished trialling a whole new workshop on learning approaches that used soap, eggs and root beer. Fun fun fun! And come May, I'll be kicking off a Science Scouts project!

So many new things... :) Feels like Christmas almost!

No comments: