I had my company annual dinner last night at Shangri-La and my gawd, was it an eye opener! First of all, the theme was 'Bedtime Wonder' which is a fairly open-ended yet quite suggestive theme. I was actually quite surprised that they chose this theme considering the organisation but gosh, the people here are darn 'sporting'!
The event had beds and pillows on the stage and the foyer. The shows included girls in really skimpy lingerie prancing and dancing, and the host was just hilariously naughty! Some of my colleagues went in their sarong's and nothing else (no top even) and there was a point where the performing girls 'went down' on the guys on stage in an act. For a moment, I thought I was in Bangkok instead of KL!
Everyone had a lot of fun and the energy was high! Everyone didn't care about hierarchy as much and bosses mingled and buddied for photos and laughs throughout the night!
4 people in my department won best dressed awards in 3 categories. In the 'Young & Outrageous' category, both male and female were won by colleagues in my department, the guy in nothing but a bedsheet and the girl in pink boxers and a white men's shirt. In the 'Romance' category, a guy in my department won for his blue satin pyjamas that oozed 5-star luxury! And in the 'Out of This World' category, I WON! Woohoo! :) I wore a Spongebob t-shirt, Spongebob boxers (yes, boxers) and Spongebob slippers while carrying my stuffed Spongebob. It was great fun :)
No comments:
Post a Comment