Friday, November 17, 2006

Days are a daze...

The loudspeakers blared the brain-imprinted tones and announcements to remind all bleary-eyed passengers what the next station is. All I remember hearing was ding-something then some 'blah blah' and then KL Sentral. Having been blissfully asleep, I shrugged off the sandman and then frightfully wondered whether am I on the way home or on the way to work.

Days are such a daze this days! I leave the house in the wee hours of the morning at around 6'ish and am at work in the frigid KLCC tower by 740am. Then it's work and stuff until I leave the office at 8pm to reach home after 9pm. Then I sleep at 10'ish and am up again at 6am!

It's such a tightly spaced cycle that come Friday, I'm hugging and kissing my calendar as I pass the day knowing that for the next two days I can wake up after the sun and be alone in my bed in solitary reward. Hoorah!

No comments: