Monday, July 11, 2005

My name is Daniel and I am a...

SHOPAHOLIC! It is quite impossible for me to step into any mall and not buy loads of stuff. It's an illness I tell you. Went to Ikea/Ikano over the weekend to get a couple of chairs and ended up with RM500 worth of goodies. I have no willpower... either that or my credit cards have the ability to possess me.

However, it was 'happy' purchases :) which means no lingering doubt or regret. Got another table for CreativeKids to allow for a slight student expansion for the full classes and two more lamps. I have such a softspot for lights. Just love to have them about the house.

Another soft spot will be books. I can't stop buying them. I now forcibly not left myself wander into PayLess or Popular unless I really really have to. Argh...

No comments: