Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My faith has been restored!



Last night, the branch manager of Nandos Sunway Pyramid buzzed my door bell and presented me with a full chicken dinner spread consisting of a whole chicken and 4 sidedishes. She also gave me Nandos cash vouchers valued at RM40! I was amazed and very surprised. You must know that Nandos is like my all time favourite eating place!

The reason for the visit was that a week earlier, I visited the Nandos in Pyramid for the first time and had an awful experience. They were swamped and my orders got lost in the confusion, resulting in an hour long wait. Being me, I worded a complaint letter and sent it to them, not expecting very much as most service oriented companies seem to want feedback but then do nothing about them. My views have changed.

At first the manager invited me over again to Nandos so that they could have a chance to right the wrong. I told them in all honesty that I don't know when that will be, as Pyramid isn't where I frequently visit. I told them that I'm loyal to the Nandos in Subang Parade and she instantly said, 'let me change your mind' and asked for my address. I was expecting maybe a coupon for a free drink but a whole dinner and RM40 in vouchers is definitely above and beyond expectations!

I love Nandos... :)

No comments: