First blog in the new year!
It's finally 2005, and amidst all the gloom and tragedy, it is still a time for optimism and hope :) Kicked off my year with family with me (due to an unexpected incident) so it kinda turned my plans upside down but comforting nevertheless. And then sis needed to stay with me for a week or so, so that messed up my schedule even more. So my year started with backdated work and a heck load of stress! :)
It's gonna be interesting though... I will be working 9 to 9 from Mondays to Fridays now (because of additional classes and stuff) and only consolation will be better income stream. Masters is picking up pace so this added workload may not be too smart in retrospect. Will see how things juggle out. Like I said, it's gonna be interesting :)
Have been majorly neglecting friends... have not even managed to do dinner with Saw who lives 5 mins away. Time is really maxed out... can't imagine that just a year ago I was lazing my bum off watching tv from dawn to dusk. Ah... all because of a meeting with a friend who pumped me up to do more.
Anyways, to all friends, have a blessed new year! Like I always say, count your blessings before you dwell on the negative. Most times you find that the blessings more than make up for the shortcomings we all have in life. Take care :)
No comments:
Post a Comment